This publish is relating to the most recent updates on the Dubai Visa for Nigerians. In the previous couple of months, there have been a number of updates relating to Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nevertheless, there isn’t any official assertion from the United Arab Emirates authorities but relating to these newest developments. In case you are planning to go to Dubai, this text is for you.
Dubai Updates Within the Final One Yr
These are a few of the latest updates relating to the Dubai visa for Nigeria. These are a few of the updates beneath:
Dubai Visa Ban For Nigerians
Early 2021, there was hearsay that Dubai is now not giving visas to Nigerians. The United Arab Emirates authorities has denied such claims. There was no formal ban, however we skilled an increase within the price of refusal and denial price for Nigerians.
Newest Updates: Nigerians can apply for Dubai Visas, nonetheless, Dubai remains to be rejecting some functions.
Delay in Processing Dubai Visa
Normally, Dubai visas processing takes between 24 hours to 72 hours. With the latest updates, processing a Dubai visa now takes between 3 to 7 days. The processing days will depend on the kind of visa.
Newest Replace: The processing days for Dubai Visa remains to be between 3 to 7 working days.
Excessive Price of Denial
Prior to now, the Dubai visa is likely one of the best to get in Nigeria. The acceptance price is sort of 99 per cent. Nevertheless, within the second/third quarter of 2021, there was a big improve within the variety of Dubai visa denials for Nigerians. It was virtually like a 30 per cent acceptance price.
Newest Updates: Within the final six months, there’s been a rise within the rejection price of Dubai visas for Nigerians. Nevertheless price of denial has decreased considerably.
Denial of Dubai Visa for Nigerian Male Who’re Under 35 Years
Over the previous couple of weeks, there’s additionally a brand new replace relating to Nigerian males which can be 35 years and beneath. We additionally observed a development for single Nigerian males who will not be married. The speed of rejection is over 95 per cent. The one exception is males beneath 35 who’re married or travelling within the firm of their mother and father or household. Married males who’re beneath 35 years have been granted Dubai visas. However the majority of males below 35 years have been denied the Dubai visa.
Newest Replace: Males beneath 35 years can now apply for a Dubai visa.
No direct Flight from Nigeria to Dubai
One other associated replace relating to travelling to Dubai is the ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Early this 12 months, there was a ban on direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. The Nigerian authorities and airways flying from Nigeria to Dubai didn’t meet the requirement for the Speedy PCR check facility. It’s the new commonplace requirement for airways flying to Dubai. Along with the common covid check carried out, the airways are mandated to hold out one other check on passengers flying into Dubai.
Newest Updates: Because the ban of direct flights from Nigeria to Dubai. Most individuals can solely journey from Nigeria to Dubai By means of Cotonou and Ghana. As of October 2021, There’s nonetheless no direct flight from Nigeria to Dubai. Nevertheless, you may journey to Dubai by means of Kenya Airways, However you must be certain that the airline might be having a protracted layover. That is to offer room for the immediate check on the airport.
Non Issuance of Work Allow to Nigerians
One other latest growth is the problem of Dubai work permits for Nigerians. A whole lot of persons are denied work visas. Dubai Authorities has denied not granting work permits to Nigerians. However we observed the UAE just isn’t at the moment renewing nor giving work permits for a lot of Nigerians. A lot of the functions received rejected. Getting a piece visa in Dubai has change into tougher than ever. That is for Nigerian residents in Dubai. It doesn’t matter how lengthy you could have been working in Dubai, Dubai was not granting
Newest Replace: As of October 2021, the vast majority of Nigerians dwelling in Dubai are nonetheless discovering it onerous to course of or renew Dubai work permits.
Additionally Learn: What Nigerians Travelling to Dubai Through Cotonou Are Going Through
Attainable Causes for these developments
- Improve in Crime Actions by Some Nigerians: Some folks have attributed it to the latest prison actions by some Nigerians dwelling within the United Arab Emirates. One of many circumstances is the Hush Pet cyber-criminal case. Hush Pet is at the moment in a federal jail in the US of America. He’s at the moment going through a number of prison fees. Some folks claimed a few of the visa difficulties Nigerians are experiencing could also be associated to those latest prison actions.
- Cultism Actions by Some Nigerians: One other latest growth is a excessive improve in cultism actions and gang wars by some Nigerians within the United Arab Emirates. These actions have left some folks lifeless and others injured. These can also be associated.
- Some Nigerians have been Tagged World Sponsors of Terrorism: Someday in 2021, some distinguished Nigerians have been tagged international sponsors of terrorism. Additionally, this may occasionally in some way be related to the latest visa ban for Nigerians.
- Points with the Federal Authorities: There’s a pending challenge between the Federal Authorities of Nigeria and the United Arab Emirate authorities. This challenge remains to be pending that subsequently led to the banning of direct flights to Dubai from Nigeria.
- Cut back The Variety of Nigerians Coming to UAE: This will even be an try to cut back the variety of Nigerians coming to the UAE searching for greener pasture.
Issues to Do To Keep away from Dubai Visa Ban
- Do a Social Media Audit: All the time make sure you do a social media audit on all of your social media pages. Be sure that your profile doesn’t counsel you’re into any unlawful actions. Additionally, guarantee your web page doesn’t help any type of prison exercise.
- You Might Journey With Your Household: One of many best methods to get a Dubai visa is to journey within the firm of your partner, older siblings or mother and father. It has change into a certain strategy to get a Dubai visa.
- Apply from A Trusted Agent: Dubai often blacklists brokers whose purchasers are on a needed checklist or whose shopper has executed one thing up to now. Making use of from such brokers might result in visa rejection. All the time make sure you apply from trusted brokers with excessive integrity. Under is the checklist of trusted Dubai Brokers in Nigeria.
In case you are nonetheless in Nigeria, this isn’t the most effective time to journey to Dubai searching for jobs. You might also must droop visiting Dubai for now in the event you wouldn’t have one thing essential to do in Dubai. With these latest updates, You’ll be able to nonetheless apply in your common vacationer visas. Vacationer visas are at the moment being granted to Nigerians as of October 2020. Nevertheless if you’re planning to journey, kindly observe the above suggestions for the most effective methods to get Dubai in Nigeria.